Ever since TikTok’s ban in India, a bunch of apps jumped in to interchange the viral video app. Instagram is essentially the most distinguished of those because it’s launched Instagram Reels inside an app that individuals already use. Nonetheless, in case you weren’t a fan of TikTok, we doubt that you simply’d like Reels both. On this article, we recommend a means by means of which you’ll keep away from Instagram’s new characteristic, Reels. In addition to, we additionally let you know the way to take away an uploaded Reels video.
Instagram Reels: Methods to disable
There is a solution to disable Instagram Reels.
To keep away from Instagram Reels, observe these steps.
- Log in to your Instagram account by means of any browser. You are able to do this on any cell browser or any desktop browser app corresponding to Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- Once you go to Instagram on a browser, you may discover that Reels movies will not seem within the Discover tab.
- Even in case you go to any Instagram profile, you may see that the Reels tab is just not current. If you happen to do not thoughts utilizing Instagram through your cellphone’s or laptop’s browser, then that is the one solution to keep away from Reels as of now.
Instagram Reels: Methods to delete
Simply in case, in case you’re not that towards utilizing Instagram Reels and also you truly like the brand new characteristic, you’ll be able to go forward and submit as lots of them in your IG account. We’ve got already lined the way to create and use Instagram Reels to learn.
Observe these steps to learn to take away Instagram Reels.
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- Go to the Reels tab and choose the video that you simply’d wish to delete.
- Open the video > faucet the three-dots icon > faucet Delete.
By following this straightforward technique, you’ll be able to take away Instagram Reels out of your profile.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
Poco M2 Professional: Did we actually want a Redmi Notice 9 Professional clone? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly know-how podcast, which you’ll subscribe to through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, obtain the episode, or simply hit the play button under.